Thank You For Choosing Vandelay Industries. Please hold.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Garage Episode 6

Things, and or stuff....



Hey everyone! I finally go around to doing another video. I've been busy these last few weeks with Denver Comic Con and The Brass Armadillo Annual Tent Sale, so there wasn't much time for modeling.

I wanted to review and preview a few things. Progress on the Constellation Class Ship and a few 2500's start us off. I also snagged some Don's Light and Magic upgrade parts for various upcoming projects, Maquis Raider, Runabout, Defiant, etc. Then I wanted to show off the USS Centaur project with a conversion kit you can buy online.

After that I review the PNT Models NX-2000 Conversion Kit which is great, but my neck had some bubbles. Then I finish up with the USS Lakota and progress on the 350 Enterprise, with the secondary hull sealed up and lit. Plus some other random things and or stuff.
...
Thanks for watching!



No comments:

Post a Comment